onsdag 22 april 2009

Father to be

So since it came to my knowledge that some non-Swedish speaking people takes a peek at my blog I´ll type this in english aswell.
The 19:th of Februari (my birthday) Malin woke me up with some breakfast on the bed and a small gift.
As I opened the "small" gift and thought to myself how she could fit a LCD Screen in there I got to be very surpriced, instead of a small LCD there was a pregnancy test, and after a While I also figured out that it was positive, can you imagine a better present?

Anyway, the child is expected in mid October, we will know more for sure after the ultrasound that will take place 18:th of May...
We will not find out the sex but we will find out if there are more than one in there since my mother was a twin....

1 kommentar:

Malin sa...

jag är jävligt glad för din skull :P