onsdag 30 september 2009

Update in English

So, I feel obligated to make this next part in English so that my forign friends get a chance to follow whats going on in polarbear country...

So, to make a long story short, for all of you who missed out on me and Malin having a child.. We are having a baby!
This is so cool and we are really looking forward to it, and the next cool news is that we are having this baby in 13 days (13:th oktober)

The baby is seated (should be head down) so we are scheduled for a C-section and thats why I know what date it will happen.
This is convinient to know because of all the planning we can do (I rescheduled the workshop time for my car so I leave the same morning to the shop, also informed at the office when I will be gone) Malin is OK with it, but a bit dissapointed.

Anyway, we also got engaged so hello and welcome family life!!!

Still, guys en gals, if you have your ways to Sthlm we always have a room available!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey Freddie, Congrats on the starting of your family!
I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rick (thor)

Anonym sa...

Tack for the english ;)!

Talk soon.

XO mar

fredo sa...

Thanks guys, lief of you to comment aswell :)

I hope to come and visit sometime soon, but it can be hard with the baby, but if I come I´ll sure try to come during the season and maybe play a game or practise with Thor :)